Jowar ka atta ... 2 cups
Wheat flour .... 2-3 tbsps
Onions ....... 1/2 cup (chopped finely)
Green chillies ... 1-2 ( chopped finely )
Coriander leaves ... handful
Salt .............. to taste
Warm water ..... for kneading
Oil / desi ghee
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Add 1 tbsp of desi ghee or oil.
3. Knead with warm water and set aside.
4. Sprinkle a little flour on the rolling pin and take a big chunk of the dough.
5. Spread it by patting or roll it carefully.
6. Roast it on a griddle / tawa spooning a little ghee or oil until done.
Serve hot with curd , chutney or pickle.
I am glad you shared this post. My hubby has to be on a special diet and one of the things we have to reduce usage of is wheat flour. Your juar roti recipe is going to be very useful to me. Thank you for sharing it.ReplyDelete
I am happy that my post was useful to you MayuriDelete
Nice healthy rotiReplyDelete