Wheat flour .. 1/4 cup
Sugar ........ 4-5 tbsps ( little less than 1/4 cup)
Cardamoms ... 2-3
Ghee ... 2 tbsps
Almonds or pistachios for garnishing.
1. Take oil or ghee in a pan and add the split cardamoms.
2. Tip in the flour and continue to stir with a spatula until you get a nice brown colour.
3. Add quarter cup water (same quantity as the flour) and stir continuosly to avoid lumps.
4. When it is thicker, add the sugar and stir. Keep stirring until you get the right consistency and the sugar is dissolved.
5. Garnish with slivered nuts.
Check out the seero video:
Halwa looks delicious and yummy.ReplyDelete
I don't know Halwa but I love having traditional recipes and bringing them out for the family and friends.ReplyDelete
Yes Heidi.. that's true..Delete