Gram flour ........ 1 cup
Baking soda ....... a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
Bread slices ........ cut into cubes
Mint chutney (see chutneys )
1. Make a smooth batter with gram flour, salt and baking soda, adding water.
2. Cut the bread slices into cubes.
3. Spread the chutney on one piece, place the second one on top of it and spread tomato ketchup.Place the third piece on top.
4. Now dip the entire thing in the batter and deep fry.
5. Cut into two pieces lengthwise.
Serve hot .
Love this, my son's favourite☺ReplyDelete
Yes, Kids will love this snack..:)Delete
I love pakoras and no doubt about the taste when it is stuffed with delicious chutneys... it must be YUM !ReplyDelete
Yes dear.. delicious with tea.Delete
Shobha - This is a very nice way of making bread pakodas. I will try making some your way now.ReplyDelete
Thanks Mina. :)Delete