Fish head ... 200 gms ( cut into pieces and marinate with salt )
Garlic ... 1 pod ( as much as you like )
Roasted and crushed cumin .. 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ... 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves .... handful
Wheat flour ...... 1 tbsp
Salt .... to taste
Ghee / oil ... 2-3 tbsps
1. Heat ghee / oil in a pan and add the crushed garlic. Saute a little.
2. Now tip in the cleaned fish head pieces and saute for a minute.
3. Add 2-3 cups of water ( depending on how much gravy you like ).
4. When it starts to boil add the cumin powder and turmeric powder. Add salt carefully as the fish is already marinated with it.
5. Simmer to cook. When it is almost done, dilute the flour with water and stir it into the fish.
6. Add the coriander leaves and simmer for a minute.
This can be taken like a soup with some bread or with roti / rice.