Chicken .... 200 gms.
Cardamoms ... 8
Wheat flour ... 1 tbsp.
Turmeric powder ..1/8 tsp.
Garam masala ...... 1/2 tsp.
Salt .................. to taste
Oil .................. 2 tbsp.
Black pepper ..... crushed.
1. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan. Crush the cardamoms with the skin and add to the oil.
2. Add the chicken pieces, turmeric powder, salt and garam masala. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
3. Add 3 cups of water and simmer it for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is tender.(if you pressure-cook it, use less water)
4. In a small bowl take the wheat flour.
5. Dilute this with a little water and add to the chicken and cook further for a minute.
6. Sprinkle freshly crushed black pepper before serving. You may squeeze a little lime juice too if you like.
Check out the Video
interesting combo with elichi, looks yumReplyDelete
Thanks Linsy :)Delete
Being a veggie I would not eat chicken but I can smell the aroma of the cardamom.ReplyDelete
Thanks Nayna, you can make a veg stew in the same way. :)Delete
Very easy to make, still flavorful.ReplyDelete