Green Masala .. 1 cup - see recipe HERE
Bread slices .... 3
Coriander powder .. 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder ...... 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder .. 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/4 tsp ( optional)
Salt ... to taste
1. In a pan heat little oil and saute the green masala for a minute or two.
2. Add the salt and the spice powders. Mix well.
3. Spread the prepared green masala in between the bread slices and a little on top and bottom to cover them.
4. In a flat pan spread a little oil and put the bread slices, one on top of the other making a sandwich of 3 slices.
5. Toast it on a low flame, pressing with a spatula .Cut it and serve immediately.
You can make a softer version also with bread pieces.
I love hot sandwiches with spicy filling. This reminds me of Bombay sandwiches.ReplyDelete
Yes Mina.. me too. Love spicy snacksDelete
This looks delicious, very spicy and tasty and perfect with a cup of masala chai. for brunch.ReplyDelete
Thanks for liking Nayna .. you can even make rotis with the same masala.Delete