Try out these easy to make fish cutlets. Select any fish with center bone. You can shape them any way you like ... round, oval, or even like koftas or long rolls.
Fish - 250 gms
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Onion finely cut - 2 tbsp
Green chillies finely cut - 1 tbsp
Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala - 2-3 tsp
Amchoor powder .. 1/2 tsp
Bread crumbs .... 2 tbsps
Oil ... to fry
1. Boil the fish in a little water with salt for about 10 minutes.
2. Remove from water and allow the slices to cool.
3. Remove all the bones from the fish and mash the flesh.
4. Add salt, flour, garam masala, red chilli pdr, coriander powder, onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, amchoor powder and knead well so that all the ingredients mix evenly.
5. Make small lemon sized balls and flatten them slightly.
6. Deep fry on medium flame until golden brown and serve hot with sauce / chutney of your choice.
These must be delicious with a cup of tea.ReplyDelete
Yes Nayna .. thanks :)Delete
Another recipe that I am passing on to my son. Its easy to make.ReplyDelete
Thanks Mayuri.. I am sure your son will like them a lot.Delete