Eggs .... 4 (or as needed)
Onions .. 2 medium (chopped finely)
Tomato .. 1
Green chillies .. 1-2
Coriander leaves .. handful
Garlic paste ... 1 tsp
Ginger paste .. 1 tsp
Coriander powder .. 1 tsp
Cumin powder ...... 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ... 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder ... 1/4 tsp
Salt ............ to taste
Oil .......... 3-4 tbsps
1. In a sauce pan or skillet heat about 2 tbsps of oil.
2. Add the finely chopped onions and saute until translucent.
3. Now tip in the ginger garlic paste and green chilies. Saute.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer until they are cooked.
5. Now add the salt and spice powders mentioned above. Stir well to mix.
6. Make space between the onion masala and spoon a little oil.
7. Break the eggs and sprinkle a little salt and spice powders.
8. Add chopped coriander leaves.
9. Cover with a lid and simmer until the eggs are done.
10. Serve with rotis or bread.
wow this looks so delicious, will try it after the festival season is over..ReplyDelete
Fantastic curry... love the spatula too :)ReplyDelete
Thanks Priya :)Delete
Dadhi suthi recipe. Please keep sharing more recipes and keep the flag of Sidhi cuisine flying high.ReplyDelete
Thanks for your appreciative and encouraging wordsDelete